Sunday, July 1, 2007

ArLoWSsss!

Hi ThErE AgAin!
sworrie for not writing ani posts for such a Long time!
I have something.
i have this art lesson and suddenly my long-lost friend,ok...my sms pel,suddenly appears infront of me. But in a Higher ranking of art.
He looked at me and i looked at him ...pretty shcked.
I better not reveal him nor his name.
But..YAY! i can meet him every week!
Oh he wanted to pass me a Korean CD . The songs RAWK!
But he said may be around next week he may give me the CD.
His aunt bought it for him.
I wish someone could help me to make mie blog nicer.
LOLHX!
GrEat..I really do not know who i should ask.
Irene's blog is cool...i like it.
If she Reads this, i hope she can leave some comments to help...
OH! I got to go now!
i just wanna sleep!
Funnie ...sleeping right in the middle of noon.
hahazzz.
Got to Go!
If you want to see my OTHER blog..which is :
www.boiifreeworld.spaces.live.com
by the way , i dont noe why my blog name sounds like rachelle's blog name.
they just gimme a name.
watever.
well. youve just gotta tell me if you wanna see it... lolhx!
ByE!

MuAcKs,
stephanie.

No comments: