Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A bad day

sorry did not the picture of the winter tree so ugly .forgive me k? but its great Chelsea did not come....she my No 1.....(not fan la p-lease!!!!!!!!!!!!) its ENEMY did not come to and great its 'i hate Chelsea day lo!' ha ha ha she never come sick and come and destroy my entire life ! i hate Chelsea!ha ha ha i am a mean gal just kidding but i have been mean this few days b cos of my bad mood sorry guys or all out there.....ha ha i dun know y i should say that but Chelsea sucks like hell to me! wanna act cool go be Wei ion boy friend la act cool Chelsea baby gal!
i dun care , head care so much but sorry about being mean ho. just expressing my anger online. really anger but much better after seeing the water lilies. bye-bye then stay happy not like me

No comments: